- You are not legitimately required to give us any Personal Data (characterized underneath), and may do as such (or on the other hand abstain from doing as such) at your own through and through freedom.
- In the event that you don’t wish to furnish us with such Personal Data, or to have it prepared by us or any of our Service Providers (characterized underneath), if you don’t mind just don’t enter our Sites or utilize our Services.
- You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
- Our Website is hosted on WordPress Inc. They provide us with the platform that allows us host our website, Provide blog content and services to you.
- Techtube Videostudio is a professional screen-cast video creation company providing its services remotely to clients across the Globe.
- Your data is stored through WordPress’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- What’s our company policies.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information and for what purposes
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information, including information.
- How Do we handle Social Signals?
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our site, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: In order to use certain features (like subscribing), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Shared Content: Parts of the Services let you interact with other users or share content publicly, including by posting reviews on a course page, asking or answering questions, sending messages to students or instructors, or posting photos or other work you upload. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When subscribing or enlisting on our site, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly or indirectly.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site below are the examples:
- To get quotation from our website for Video and animation.
- To acquire details information about the project and your requirement for the video.
- To register on our Website to get updated about new post.
- To deal with our relationship with you which will include: Notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an audit or take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing and facilitating of information).
- To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
- To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How Do we handle social Signals?
In Short: Not Right now, In future If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To tweak your experience and permit us to give the kind of substance and item contributions where you are generally intrigued.
- To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the site.
Inquiries, Issues and Complaints against the Personal data
- You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by Contacting Us.
- In the unlikely event that you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us. This includes situations where you want to request the rectification or erasure of your personal information, restrictions to be placed around how we use your personal information, or to object to a particular use.
- If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance it will be reviewed by an appropriate member of our team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may request that your complaint, be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.
Customer Data Processing Appendix:
Customer Data” means any personal data that Techtubestudio.com processes on behalf of Customer via the Service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws” signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering’s handling of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU DATA PROTECTION LAW
“EU Data Protection Law” signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe, including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of common people with respect to the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK”) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
“Europe” signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
- Parties’ roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that with regard to the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and www.techtubestudio.com is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: techtubestudio.com shall process Customer Data only in accordance with Customer’s documented lawful instructions as set forth in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the Agreement sets out Customer’s complete and final instructions to techtubestudio.com in relation to the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require prior written agreement between the parties.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to techtubestudio.com; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for techtubestudio.com to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the Agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which Customer acquired Customer Data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent or managed through the Service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- Lawfulness of Customer’s instructions: Customer will ensure that techtubestudio.com’s processing of the Customer Data in accordance with Customer’s instructions will not cause techtubestudio.com to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. techtubestudio.com shall promptly notify Customer in writing, unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws, if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
How do we protect your details?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
Do we use ‘cookies?
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We also use third party advertisements on com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs).
- We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You are able to choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to carefully turn off all cookies. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, a number of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not have an impact on the user’s experience that produces your site experience better and might not exactly function properly.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Your Brazilian Privacy Rights
If you are located in Brazil, you may learn more about your Brazilian privacy rights. users and others who reside in Brazil (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the Brazilian Data Protection Law Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (Law No. 13,709/2018) (“LGPD”). Any terms defined in the LGPD have the same meaning when used in this notice.
On September 18, 2020, the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (LGPD) will come into effect for Brazilian residents. The LGPD embraces many of the privacy rights for which we have advocated for years. We want to assure you that we still advocate for those rights and more. For those of you who are located in Brazil, this page will help you understand the LGPD and our compliance with it.
- The right to confirmation of the existence of the processing. You have the right to ask that we confirm whether we process your personal data.
- The right to access the data. You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with, including information about any public and private entities we have shared your personal data with. Most of this data can be reviewed in your account panel and related content and services that you have purchased.
- The right to correct incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data. If you want to correct or revise any of the data, we retain on you, you may do so by accessing your account and the information contained within it. This includes Who is information collected for domains that you have purchased.
- The right to anonymize, block, or delete unnecessary or excessive data or data that is not being processed in compliance with the LGPD. Please note that, depending on the request, this may result in a suspension or discontinuation of certain services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- The right to the portability of data to another service provider, by means of an express request. We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party, at any time.
- The right to delete personal data processed with the consent of the data subject. You have a right to request the permanent deletion of your data, subject to certain exceptions. However, please note that exercising this right may result in a suspension or discontinuation of services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- The right to information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal. You have the right to ask us to provide information about the possibility of not giving consent for the processing of your personal data and the consequences of such refusal.
- The right to revoke consent.
Please note that not all of these rights listed above are absolute, and limitations/exceptions apply in some cases. For example, we may not be able to fully comply with your request if we are bound by certain legal restrictions or contractual requirements, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision.
Exercising Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise the data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- You can contact us Contact Us
- We will need to verify your identity before processing your request. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or a legal representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor USUALLY DO NOT Track signals and don’t Track, place cookies, or use advertising whenever a Do Not Track (DNT) browser method is set up.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online.
Fair Information Practices
The fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of level of privacy law in America (Florida) and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
- We will inform you via email
- within 7 business days
- We will inform the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party e-mail marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail, you can email us at by using contact form at our website techtubestudio.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This website’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and services and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for services purchased via the website. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with any transaction or the services in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or services; (2) the cost of procuring substitute services or content; (3) any services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside KENYA. You may access the website from outside KENYA.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless com and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This website originates from KENYA. The laws of KENYA. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the KENYA. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form.
Thome Estate, Off Thika Road.
Postal Code: 00100